Friends of Democracy Case Club
The Friends of Democracy Case Club is built to give you maximum enjoyment of our wines and exclusive access (and discounts).
FRIENDS OF DEMOCRACY CASE CLUB
You can qualify for a one year membership in the Friends of Democracy Case Club, by simply buying a case of wine (mix and match among our many vintages) at the tasting room or online.
Case club members receive:
- Complimentary tastings for two in our Nelson County tasting room
- 15% off wine purchases and other discounts in our tasting room
- Free admission to blending sessions and Democracy after Hours
- Priority seating at wine pairing dinners
- Scheduled Winemaker Vineyard Tours
For those who would rather let our winemaker, Ben Margulies, choose the wines to go into their case - we are offering our Winemaker's Case.
This quarter, Ben has selected three bottles each of the following wines:
Velvet Revolution 2013 and 2014 to offer a comparison of two vintages. The 2013 is a lighter blend of Chambourcin, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Pinotage while the 2014 is a Petit Verdot dominant blend.
Campaign 2014 our popular sweet Chambourcin that can be served chilled, in a flavorful sangria or mulled with cinnamon, sugar and cloves for a good winter warmer.
Declaration 2014 our white blend of Chardonnay, Viognier and Petit Manseng.